VietES is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is expected to be a creative individual with excellent communication skills.
To ensure success, Marketing Coordinators should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences.
- Managing Social Media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter).
- Event marketing coordinator: creating and managing event page.
- Community management: responding comments and requests on Social Media.
- Content creation: assisting the Marketing team in editing, designing and writing marketing content.
- Scheduling social media posts via Airtable and Hootsuite.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Background in Marketing/ Business, have a solid and creative marketing sense.
- Familiar with design and social media, project management tools: Canva, Hootsuite, Airtable, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Slack, Instagram, Google Suite, Microsoft Offices.
- A team player with positive and collaborative vibes.
- Experienced in photography and video editing.
- Well-organized, proactive, eager to learn.
- Enthusiasm in working with Startups and non-profit organization
VietES can offer you
- VietES will be a side hustle that immediately increases your brand, reputation, networks, and value creation.
- You quickly gain experience and can volunteer for areas of work that you are skilled at.
- You are offered a great and team-centered environment.
- You can show initiative for the organization.
- You learn to work in a team, improve your skills set, and build networks with influential people.
- Potential to become a Project Manager
How to apply?
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to ask us any questions that you have.