VietES is looking for a Human Resources Assistant who is energetic, proactive, and task-focused to join our Human Resources team for Switch project. The primary role of the HR Assistant is to support the HR team in carrying out all human resources administrative and recruiting coordinator functions.
- Supporting talent acquisition efforts by screening applications, contacting applicants, and scheduling interviews.
- Preparing written documents and correspondence including emails, memos, and reports.
- Assisting with the performance management during the project.
- Participating in cross-functional collaboration with other teams.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office,Google tools, Slack, Facebook Page, and LinkedIn.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented person with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Completing all assigned tasks on time.
We appreciate if you would have
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and positive, upbeat attitude.
- Experiences in HR coordinator roles, especially recruitment or well-being tasks.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
VietES can offer you
- You are offered a great and team-centered environment, where all members work hard and play harder TOGETHER.
- You quickly gain experience and have a chance to get involved in areas of work that you are skilled at.
- You can show initiative for the organization.
- You learn to work in a team, improve your skills set, and build networks with influential people.
- Potential to become a core team member of VietES.
How to apply?
The job matches your interest, please send your CV to email@example.com by Sunday 9 February 2020. Kindly note that we are reviewing all applications during the recruiting period, so we highly recommend you to react promptly.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with us.